- Things I do not need: More books.
- Things I will keep buying: More books.
- Things I don't have space for: More books.
- Things I desperately need: Money so I can buy more books.
It’s just an attempt at wordplay, actually. I had a blog description before that says, “because the mind deserves pleasure” to justify. Somehow, blogging/sharing/re-blogging is a form of release (of thoughts, rants, rave, etc), and reading blogs, on the other hand is allowing yourself to be stimulated and titillated to some extent.
Anyways, thanks for dropping by, and I’d appreciate it if you’re not on Anon mode. :)
Y u so adorbz? :>
- Please do not get all the wrong ideas. You may perceive me as a secretive one but really, I’m “what-you-see-is-what-you-get” when it comes to you. I like being with you, and let’s stay that way.
- You’re an awesome friend. Thank you, for being you. :)
- Life’s fair, people are not. I wish you could be more positive and just ignore those who put you down. :)
- Sometimes I like you, sometimes I don’t.
- Just f*cking be true to yourself, woman.
- Acting superior just to mask your weaknesses and fears sucks. Lighten up, dude.
- Oh, you exist pala?
- I do hope people appreciate your efforts more. I wish they could be more objective and see more of your “good side”.
- Seriously? Act your age please.
- Can’t live with you, can’t live without you. :)
- Thanks for the unlimited love, support and trust. Heehee.
- Yes, we can be friends. No I am not a snob. Yes I do care. No, I don’t want to see you.
- I miss you. A lot.
- You know I’m the kind of friend who don’t tolerate evil deeds. Just please do not bother me with all your dramas when you fully well know that the answer to all your qualms is just to stop. :>
- I’m so proud of you. :)
- I’m happy that you’ve finally had the courage to follow your heart and start doing what you really love. :)
- What about those four years turned to nothing? Are you even regretful?
- We should see each other often. Haha!
- I use to envy you a little. You had everything— the talent, the brains, the money— but then I realize I had more fun in life because you were so serious about life and you had to live up to people’s expectations.
- I hope to meet you soon. :) I;m still waiting.
- The Curious Brain - a curation of random interesting, thought provoking stuff
- Brain Pickings - “a discovery engine for interestingness, culling and curating cross-disciplinary curiosity-quenchers, and separating the signal from the noise to bring you things you didn’t know you were interested in until you are”
- Pleated Jeans - “no filler, just funny!”
- 8tracks - 8tracks is handcrafted internet radio. It offers a simple way for people to share and discover music through an online mix, a short playlist containing at least 8 tracks.
- Not Always Romantic - Funny and unusual love stories
- Colossal - blog that explores the intersection of art, design, and physical craft