Posts tagged 'facebook'
Apparently, I was so into this “Facebook Album Mosaic” thingy back then. Found seven albums like this on my profile (most are on private), and a few on my friends’. Eew.
When our generation gets older, we won’t show our kids family albums. Instead, we’ll log in to our old facebook accounts. ”There’s me taking a picture in a mirror… there’s my friend tagging a picture of me drunk…”
Scrolled, scrolled, and scrolled down to the very last posts on my facebook profile and copied some of my favorite status messages. Haha:)
- ang hindi mo gusto, kadalasan sigurado.ang gusto mo, kadalasan malabo.parang ito.magulo.
- All mankind shares a common origin, common problems and a common ultimate fate. Let us remember that the problems we share are greater than the problems that divide us, and that what divides us is of our own making. (Windmill of the Gods, Sidney Sheldon)
- Dare to do what is right rather than what is convenient or expedient. The only way to know it’s a mistake is to commit the mistake and look back and say “yup, it’s a mistake!”
- Be grateful that you don’t have everything you want now. That means you have the opportunity to be happier tomorrow, better than you are today.
- That wall you built around yourself… is it there to keep people out, or is it there to lock you in?
- Always remind yourself that you are awesome. Yourself, not other people.
- Real confidence does not intimidate. It inspires.
- Just accept the fact that not all things you believe in is true.
- Patience is not the ablity to wait, but the ability to maintain a good attitude while waiting.
- live like an adult, dream like a child.
- Losers see things they don’t understand and get discouraged. Winners see things they don’t understand and get curious.
- perhaps your fortune is in another cookie.
- we are all victims of the rules we live by.
- Your artificial intelligence is still not enough to cover up your natural stupidity.
- Say less, mean more.
- matuwid na landas pero traffic…
- …ibalik sa uso ang common sense.
- Your autobiography should be called “The Perks of Being a Jerk”.
- Fortunately, in your case, beauty has forgiven intellectual shortcomings. :))
- Being surrounded by crazy people keeps me sane. ;)