20 Things I Want To Say To Certain People
- Please do not get all the wrong ideas. You may perceive me as a secretive one but really, I’m “what-you-see-is-what-you-get” when it comes to you. I like being with you, and let’s stay that way.
- You’re an awesome friend. Thank you, for being you. :)
- Life’s fair, people are not. I wish you could be more positive and just ignore those who put you down. :)
- Sometimes I like you, sometimes I don’t.
- Just f*cking be true to yourself, woman.
- Acting superior just to mask your weaknesses and fears sucks. Lighten up, dude.
- Oh, you exist pala?
- I do hope people appreciate your efforts more. I wish they could be more objective and see more of your “good side”.
- Seriously? Act your age please.
- Can’t live with you, can’t live without you. :)
- Thanks for the unlimited love, support and trust. Heehee.
- Yes, we can be friends. No I am not a snob. Yes I do care. No, I don’t want to see you.
- I miss you. A lot.
- You know I’m the kind of friend who don’t tolerate evil deeds. Just please do not bother me with all your dramas when you fully well know that the answer to all your qualms is just to stop. :>
- I’m so proud of you. :)
- I’m happy that you’ve finally had the courage to follow your heart and start doing what you really love. :)
- What about those four years turned to nothing? Are you even regretful?
- We should see each other often. Haha!
- I use to envy you a little. You had everything— the talent, the brains, the money— but then I realize I had more fun in life because you were so serious about life and you had to live up to people’s expectations.
- I hope to meet you soon. :) I;m still waiting.
Dahil sa judgement day rumor na yan…
- Nagtext sa’kin yung pinsan kong 9 years old kagabi. Nasa province siya at nadito kasi sa Makati ang mommy niya kagabi at daddy at lola lang ang kasama niya sa bahay. “Did you watch news? End of the world na daw bukas. Someone should sleep beside me tonight. Me scared. I’m just a kid. Ahuhu.” Super natakot talaga siya, tapos tawag siya ng tawag sa’min. Poor kid.
- Nang dahil sa ka-OA-an ng pinsan kong ito, nanermon tuloy ang ate niyang active sa churh. “Ayan, hindi kasi kayo nagbabasa ng bible, hindi kasi kayo umaattend sa church. Natatakot tuloy yung bata. Kung sana may background siya, di sana hindi siya nagpapanic. Sana confident siya na walang mangyayari sa kaniya kung alam niyang nandyan si Jesus sa buhay niya. Blah..Blah..”
- Okay, may point si pinsan. Naiintindihan ko siya. Pero nung time na yun, nasa McDo kami at kumakain ng dinner. So kami ng tita ko were like:
- Pagbalik namin sa apartment, nung nakahanda na matulog ang lahat, nagbukas ng laptop yung pinsan ko at may pinanood. Akala ko, magsosolo siya. Tapos bigla akong tinawag at inabutan ng extra earphone, manood daw kami ng Signs of the Times. Ayun, watch mode, pero inantok na ako kaya hanggang 3rd session lang natapos (6 sessions yun lahat na video).
- Bago matulog, naisip ko na lang na kung katapusan na nga ng mundo, at least nakasama ko tong mga weird kong kapamilya. Haha..
Here’s to a very special man.
Happy birthday to the man who used to fetch me to and from school from kinder to grade 5; the man who’d stay up late just to accompany me watch harry potter movies; the man who taught me how to iron my clothes; the man whose cooking i miss so much; the man who claims to have passed his intellect and talents to me (haha)..
Happy Birthday Papa! I love you! :))