First text post for 2013…
…and it doesn’t make any sense, because nothing seems to make sense anymore.
20 Things I Want To Say To Certain People
- Please do not get all the wrong ideas. You may perceive me as a secretive one but really, I’m “what-you-see-is-what-you-get” when it comes to you. I like being with you, and let’s stay that way.
- You’re an awesome friend. Thank you, for being you. :)
- Life’s fair, people are not. I wish you could be more positive and just ignore those who put you down. :)
- Sometimes I like you, sometimes I don’t.
- Just f*cking be true to yourself, woman.
- Acting superior just to mask your weaknesses and fears sucks. Lighten up, dude.
- Oh, you exist pala?
- I do hope people appreciate your efforts more. I wish they could be more objective and see more of your “good side”.
- Seriously? Act your age please.
- Can’t live with you, can’t live without you. :)
- Thanks for the unlimited love, support and trust. Heehee.
- Yes, we can be friends. No I am not a snob. Yes I do care. No, I don’t want to see you.
- I miss you. A lot.
- You know I’m the kind of friend who don’t tolerate evil deeds. Just please do not bother me with all your dramas when you fully well know that the answer to all your qualms is just to stop. :>
- I’m so proud of you. :)
- I’m happy that you’ve finally had the courage to follow your heart and start doing what you really love. :)
- What about those four years turned to nothing? Are you even regretful?
- We should see each other often. Haha!
- I use to envy you a little. You had everything— the talent, the brains, the money— but then I realize I had more fun in life because you were so serious about life and you had to live up to people’s expectations.
- I hope to meet you soon. :) I;m still waiting.
At one point, you’ll finally reach the tipping point of everything. All bottled up emotions—the pain, the anger, the disgust—everything. It may feel like chains were linked, and a powerful force just wants to push them all out at once and you have no power to control them.
So you try to stay away, not wanting to be a nuisance to anybody. It’s like swimming against a strong current of flowing tears and blood and that desire to scream at their faces.
You try. But in the end, you drown.
And once you’ve drifted back to the shore, the people and the ghosts you hate will be the one to save you. At that moment, I know, you’ll wish you have died instead.
I’m not lucky. I am blessed.
Life’s not a bitch, it’s a beautiful woman. You just call her a bitch because she won’t let you get what you want.
There is an Indian proverb that says: Everyone is a house with four rooms.
We have the PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, MENTAL and SPIRITUAL room. Most of us tend to live in one room most of the time. And if we refuse to visit each room everyday, even if only to keep it aired, we’ll never be a complete person.
In which room are you in right now?
Positive stimulus needed.
I just realized that I haven’t written anything sensible in a while (here and on my other blogs). The last time I read a book was also more than a month ago and I feel bad. I’m way way behind on my reading challenge on Goodreads and I’ve also decided to stop with the challenges here on Tumblr. Talk about commitment! Boo! :(
I don’t know.. I’m feeling so sabaw lately. I think I’ve reached the point where life gets in the way of living. My mind’s a jumble, my body’s unwilling to move, my heart’s lacking passion, and my soul’s getting weary.
Wake up, self. Time’s ticking and you don’t want to waste it. Think of your goals, make your vision vivid. Wake up. Time to move.
Life is like a bus ride. Some people will sit next to you and talk to you. Some will just stand around…oblivious to your existence. Some will have to leave the bus while you’re having a great conversation and who knows when you’ll see them again. And if you’re lucky, there’ll be those who will sit and talk to you throughout the whole journey.