Posts tagged 'love'
I do not know what I saw in you that pulled my strings closer and closer to you.You are imperfect. You have flaws. You have mistakes. But when I saw you, I saw love.
- Please do not get all the wrong ideas. You may perceive me as a secretive one but really, I’m “what-you-see-is-what-you-get” when it comes to you. I like being with you, and let’s stay that way.
- You’re an awesome friend. Thank you, for being you. :)
- Life’s fair, people are not. I wish you could be more positive and just ignore those who put you down. :)
- Sometimes I like you, sometimes I don’t.
- Just f*cking be true to yourself, woman.
- Acting superior just to mask your weaknesses and fears sucks. Lighten up, dude.
- Oh, you exist pala?
- I do hope people appreciate your efforts more. I wish they could be more objective and see more of your “good side”.
- Seriously? Act your age please.
- Can’t live with you, can’t live without you. :)
- Thanks for the unlimited love, support and trust. Heehee.
- Yes, we can be friends. No I am not a snob. Yes I do care. No, I don’t want to see you.
- I miss you. A lot.
- You know I’m the kind of friend who don’t tolerate evil deeds. Just please do not bother me with all your dramas when you fully well know that the answer to all your qualms is just to stop. :>
- I’m so proud of you. :)
- I’m happy that you’ve finally had the courage to follow your heart and start doing what you really love. :)
- What about those four years turned to nothing? Are you even regretful?
- We should see each other often. Haha!
- I use to envy you a little. You had everything— the talent, the brains, the money— but then I realize I had more fun in life because you were so serious about life and you had to live up to people’s expectations.
- I hope to meet you soon. :) I;m still waiting.
sqrt(cos(x))*cos(300x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(6-x^2), -sqrt(6-x^2) from -4.5 to 4.5
It was you, who first believed
In all that I was made to be.
It was you, looking in my eyes.
You held my hand and showed me life.
And I’ve never been the same,
Since you first believed.
I’m telling you, you’re not worth a second glance.
The truth is,
When you first caught my eye…
I never looked away again.
In an effort to get people to look
into each other’s eyes more,
and also to appease the mutes,
the government has decided
to allot each person exactly one hundred
and sixty-seven words, per day.
When the phone rings, I put it to my ear
without saying hello. In the restaurant
I point at chicken noodle soup.
I am adjusting well to the new way.
Late at night, I call my long distance lover,
proudly say I only used fifty-nine today.
I saved the rest for you.
When she doesn’t respond,
I know she’s used up all her words,
so I slowly whisper I love you
thirty-two and a third times.
After that, we just sit on the line
and listen to each other breathe.
~By Jeffrey McDaniel